sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] No tracking for /var/scrollkeeper

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] No tracking for /var/scrollkeeper
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 00:03:05 -0400

I think so too. My question is to those who know more about scrollkeeper, if
it's OK not to care about these files. For example, if they're not there (e.g.
/var/scrollkeeper is clean and scrollkeeper spell is resurrected from source
cache), can scrollkeeper recreate them?

Quoting Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>:

Those file should probably be marked as volatiles if they are changing
all the time.