sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Some games grimoire peculiarities(s?)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Some games grimoire peculiarities(s?)
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:28:35 +0200

> [snip-a-lot]
> > find ./ -type d | xargs chown root.games
> [snap-a-lot]
> Shouldn't that be root:games?

So far user.group worked for me always(I'm guessing almost any sane
delimiter would do the job). I never used user:group always
user.group(saves me a keypress :) )

> By the way, should I include games as a group existing by default
> on the ISO or do you want to include some code for the job? what GID?

games:x:60 <-- this is what I have for games... and it's been there since
forever. So I take it this was something we had in for a while

> do we have an interface for run-this-on-grimoire-add code?

Erm?

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

http://ruskie.dtdm.org/blog/