sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Away for a while

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Away for a while
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:19:54 +0200

Hi all,

I am now able to say that I'll be moving out around the 1st of august
(so in about a week) and I'm quite sure I won't be able to get web
access at my new flat until at least 10 days later. Therefore I most
likely won't have any p4 access during the 2 first weeks of august,
so everyone is more than welcome to maintain their favo(u)rite spells
in the ftp and ftp-libs sections during that period.
Also, as I'm gonna take some vacation at the end of august, it's
probable that I won't be able to do any maintaining for the whole month
if I can't get my internet access before I leave for my vacations.
However, I'll confirm that later since I will still have e-mail access
from the lab so I'll keep in touch.

By the way, if there is something terribly important you'd like me to do
in these section, now is your time to talk so that I can do it in this
last week of July. ;)

Cheers,
Mathieu.

--
We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.