sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Away for a while

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Away for a while
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:54:28 +0200

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 08:18:09AM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, Mathieu L. wrote:
> >No problem. I'm sure you really needed my authorization though ;)
> >Oh, and btw, please don't hold anything against me if I don't vote for
> >the web lead vote in august since I'm not sure I'll be able to do so.
> >(Although I should be able since I should still have mail access.)
>
> Still nice to have it. ;) And that's why you can miss two votes. :)
>
> >>Enjoy your vacation!
> >
> >Thx, I sure will.
> >Sea, nice windy landscapes, and of course cr�pes, guess where it is?
>
> SweetPotato makes some good cr�pes. :)

Wait a sec, when I was in Sweden a girl told me she knew how to make
cr�pes but it wasn't like that at all, it was like your Candian/American
pancakes, ie small diameter and quite thick.
Whereas real cr�pes from Bretagne (West,North-West french coast) are
thin like a few millimeters and the size of a big plate. Soooo good. :-)

Cheers,
Mathieu.

--
We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.