sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Next Generation ISO Ready for Testing!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Next Generation ISO Ready for Testing!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:16:06 +1200

You might be right about the news site thing. And yes, it should be removed.
it's not really a release. I don't think it should be up on distrowatch.
Although, if it gets us more people to test ISOs, then I won't complain much...
I don't think you want those kind of testers, they will be newbies that will ask newbie questions about how to install sourcemage. Any bugs they may report maybe something they did wrong and not actually a bug.

duane