sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Next Generation ISO Ready for Testing!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Lubomir Blaha <tritol AT trilogic.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Next Generation ISO Ready for Testing!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:48:39 +0200

On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 10:45:50PM -0500, David Kowis wrote:
> Please download, burn, and install this ISO to a spare partition, extra
> computer, or over your least favorite friend's Windows partition.

Yeah, just doing it (removing friend's windows partition for SM :)

> Help shape the future of Source Mage! Download the Next Generation Testing
> ISO
> and install!

I'm at the beginning, but first trouble: consolechars not load the selected
font (for few seconds there is message 'consolechars: command not found')

Other problem: I'm not able to format partitions (ext2/ext3) :(
I'll try again.

May I fill bugzilla for each problem separately?

Tritol

--
A disciple of another sect once came to Drescher as he was eating
his morning meal. "I would like to give you this personality test", said