sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Localization problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pol Vinogradov <vin.public AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Localization problem
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:34:50 +0500

Ok guys thanks! i'd tried 1 more time. the problem was in
consolechars. it doesn't load any font w/o -v option and it's working
only when locale is selected in /etc/profile.d/lc.sh. it is also some
bug here: user (perhaps only root) must rerun consolechars after
logging. there are 2 ways to fix it: 1). make 1 bootscript where
locale would be selected and run this script before keymap.sh. 2). add
the line with consolechars and it's options into lc.sh after all inits
of locale. About ISO: would be nice also to make multilingual
installer -- this will increase the amount of SMGL users! ;-)

P.S. sorry for some Cyrillic symbols :-)