sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] A little announcment from your friendly games guru

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] A little announcment from your friendly games guru
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:47:27 +0200

> > The game is Warzone 2100.
>
> Two things: Failed to compile with invoke_gcc in the BUILD and data was
> installed without user read access... Known bugs?

Whoaaa I got quite a reply on this one...
Hmmm tnx for pointing that out I'll check it out...
Hmmm invoke_gcc should be in iirc... if not I'll put it there...

Well off to sleep...

I'll try to see what I can do with the fs1/2 engine code(yes it can play both)
But don't hold your breath... I'm very short on time lately... I manage to do
stuff here and there but I'd like if ppl would pickup a spell or two from
games grimoire and just fix it up from time to time...

Hmm a script to install the data could be made for each spell separately and
installed along with the rest of the spell stuff and the user can be advised
to run it with the original data as the argument and that would install it
and fake a spell-data spell that can be then dispeled...

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

http://ruskie.dtdm.org/blog/