sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] A little announcment from your friendly games guru

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] A little announcment from your friendly games guru
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:38:07 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for all the info ruskie.
I'm particularly glad about the one about Fresspace2 cuz I love that one
and I still have the CDs. :) So, is it ok with sourcemage policy if we
make a spell for all the gpl'ed code of Freespace2 and the user just has
to add what's missing from the CD?

Also, someone at work told me about Nexuiz today (http://www.nexuiz.com/)
which seems awesome, way nicer than cube actually, so it'd be really
great if you could integrate it one of these days. I'll eventually do it
if you can't but I don't have time right now.

Cheers,
Mathieu.