sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Last call for comment on How To Contribute

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Last call for comment on How To Contribute
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:47:02 +0200

page. I'll wait about a week for comments and if it sounds as though
[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=How+to+Contribute

I do not expect that Web/Tome or PR team have to submit fixes through our Source Code Management (SCM) system. :-)
I would prefer another activities. Our homepage and Page Hit Ranking on DistroWatch is catastrophe. :-(

And of course our users can support Source Mage by shopping http://www.cafepress.com/sourcemage (I really know nothing about it.) or by donation/tax-deductible donation (only know there were some plans with it).
We could set up account on PayPal or ...

--
Are we really up-to-date http://distrowatch.com/sourcemage ?

Ladislav Hagara
Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer