sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Meeting times

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Meeting times
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:22:24 -0700

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 01:24:13PM -0400, Paul Mahon wrote:
> Perhaps leads (and possibly developers) could send someone times when
> they hope to be available during that day, and send the list out a few
> days before the meeting day. That way people will have a chance of
> intersecting the lead they want to talk to during the 30 hours (or
> however long it is).

That works for me. I also suggest, if applicable, including a short agenda
of current happenings within the team. Not everyone may know whats going
on and having a short summary may help decide if they're interested
in attending. At least, I plan on including one.

When are we starting this btw? This sunday? If so I'll send out times/agenda.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |