sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Last call for comment on How To Contribute

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Last call for comment on How To Contribute
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:32:39 -0700

Quoting Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>:
<snip>
I do not expect that Web/Tome or PR team have to submit fixes through
our Source Code Management (SCM) system. :-)
I would prefer another activities. Our homepage and Page Hit Ranking on
DistroWatch is catastrophe. :-(

Well, it'd be nice if the Web/Tome Team kept some documents in an SCM
(and the wiki is somewhat of a basic SCM). The PR Team may want to keep
reviews in progress and such in an SCM for collaboration (such as the
wiki).

And Alex is currently working on publicizing SMGL, so have no fear. ;)
It takes time to get contacts and have them reply, though.

And of course our users can support Source Mage by shopping
http://www.cafepress.com/sourcemage (I really know nothing about it.) or
by donation/tax-deductible donation (only know there were some plans
with it).
We could set up account on PayPal or ...

I've been working off-and-on with others on making SMGL non-profit, but
haven't made it a priority.

-sandalle

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @