sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Addon for web site!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David C. Haley" <dhaley AT tamsco.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Addon for web site!
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:50:55 +0400

On Tue, 17 May 2005 21:06:23 +0200
Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 11:08:36AM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
> > > Wourgs is inherited from the word "Worg", which is a wolf in World of
> > > Warcraft. The "u" and "s" is added, so that it sounds better.
> >
> > Worgs were also in The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein, a bit before World of
> > Warcraft's time. ;)
>
> Were they? I can't remember... what are they?

If it is any consulation Worgs are also in Neverwinter Nights,...and a few
other games not that I think about it. "Large wolves with an evil
disposition. They possess remarkable cunning and high intelligence. Often
seen in the company of goblins who they serve as guardians and mounts."

Something along those lines. I can't remember the discription exactly. LOL.

regards,
SilverS

> Bas
>
> --
> <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493 - http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
> Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]