sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Addon for web site!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Amel Durakovic <sourcemage AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Addon for web site!
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:35:54 +0200

Hi everyone.. After a losing election, I seem to get on feet again :P
Just kidding.. I am as happy as before, so no difference. :)

I was thinking, if we could add an IRC plugin on the web site, so that
users using public computers or using computers not belonging to them
don't have to download an IRC client as mIRC, XChat or irssi.. I have
my own computer, but there could be some, who don't have..

This could make more activity and a faster problem solution, so that
the only thing you have to do is to open the (graphical) web browser
;)

Sincerely Wourgs (relatively new nickname.. I hope, that you get used to it).
--

Wourgs is inherited from the word "Worg", which is a wolf in World of
Warcraft. The "u" and "s" is added, so that it sounds better.