sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Lead Questions

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Lead Questions
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:17:35 +0200

On Sun, 15 May 2005 13:32:52 -0700
Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I've had requests that it'd be nice (since we have more than the usual
> number of
> candidates ;)) to have the potential ISO Leads answer some questions (say
> 10)
> about what they'd do as ISO Lead (if their speeches didn't cover it or you
> want
> a more thurough answer). Please send your requests to me and I'll put the
> top 10
> (or more if they're really popular) to sm-discuss for the candidates to
> answer
> (if they have the time).

Well, here's a few questions I would find interesting (as an ISO team member):

1. What will offset you as a lead from the rest of the developers in the team?
(behavior, authority, decisions etc.)

2. What are some of the first things you want to change?

3. What will be your action on the multiple-creation-scripts issue?

4. Where do you see your priorities as lead?

Okay, I know politicians like to talk, especially about the future...
So I suggest a limit of 5 lines, max. 80 chars each, for every answer ;-)

So Far,
Karsten Behrmann