sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] gcc 4.0 testing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] gcc 4.0 testing
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:18:22 +0200

Hi everyone,

as promised during the last developer meeting I created a page about the
gcc 4.0 testing on the wiki[1]. If you checked/fixed your whole section
or just some spells, please add them to the page so we have a good
overview what has been tested and what still needs to be tested/fixed.

I want to encourage all section maintainers to try compiling every spell
in their section with gcc 4.0, that's also a good exercise to find other
bugs (I certainly did find lots of them ;).

[1] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=gcc+4.0+testing

http://www.sourcemage.org