sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] dispel + depends

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] dispel + depends
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:26:47 -0700

This is awesome Andrew, keep up the good work!

It makes sense to me, but I actually know what you're talking about, so
I can't be a judge of an intuitive interface.

The default backwards compatibility does look sane, too.

Seth

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 10:36:08AM -0700, Andrew wrote:
> Hi, for quite some time folks have occasionally requested that dispel
> understand dependencies. I've tried to combine the various requests
> together in such a way that it provides a reasonable user
> interface. Please let me know what you think, if you have any comments,
> questions or suggestions, feel free.

Key id 00BA3AF3 = 8BE0 A72E A47E A92A 0737 F2FF 7A3F 6D3C 00BA 3AF3
Quality Assurance Team Leader; Security Team Member, Leader Emeritus
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic http://www.sourcemage.org
Elected Coordinating Committee Member, Secretary, and Finances Chair
Pacific Green Party of Oregon - Peace - http://www.pacificgreens.org