sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sourcemage.org network issues

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>, sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sourcemage.org network issues
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:24:16 -0700

Hi Adam,

We all noticed -- at least I did and a number of people in Europe. It
went up and down sporadically, but while it was sporadically up I
noticed the server was up and running and had the same uptime, so I
guessed it was a routing issue and told people in the channel to wait it
out or use tony's connection directly if they needed to make p4 submits,
so it wasn't that much of an inconvenience.

Thanks for your services, Adam!

Seth