sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Udev new configuration stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Udev new configuration stuff
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:39:41 +0200

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 12:23:52PM +0200, Flavien Bridault wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> Abouter and me have moved the old udev.rules file
> in /etc/udev/rules.d/50-default.rules in devel. Don't be afraid, all
> should be done *magically* in the spell and you should not have nothing
> to do except to cast the spell.

It worked fine the first time I cast it, which was still udev 056. Then
I updated my grimoire and cast it again for 057, which lead to my own
rules being lost, as the 056 cast tracked the alocal.rules. This file
shouldn't be tracked.
Other than that it worked nicely, good work :)

http://www.sourcemage.org