sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery test/stable

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Chris Dombroski <cdombroski AT gambit.gotdns.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery test/stable
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:45:44 -0500

Benoit PAPILLAULT wrote:
Eric Sandall a écrit :

Quoting Chris Dombroski <cdombroski AT gambit.gotdns.org>:
<snip>

You're right it's probably something to bring up to installer team, but
it'll bite people who are unaware of it like I was.

Be sure to file a bug so the ISO Team knows to fix it. :)

-sandalle

And be sure to add a "steps to reproduce" item in your bug because so
far the ISO team has been unable to a) reproduce it b) there is no line
creating /tmp with such rights in the installer.

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru