sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Craig Dyke <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:31:14 +0800

Arjan

Thankyou for all the details below.
I am in no way upset about your warning as I figured it was probably something I might have
done anyway :))

I am happy to help with coreutils patch, just tell me what you would like me to do?

Please also let me know what items need to be included in kernel, in case I missed any?

Craig

Arjan Bouter wrote:

Note that I'm writing this as a warning to everybody. It is not my intention
make fun of or be rude to someone or you (Craig) in particular. Keep in mind
though that english isn't my native language ;)

* WARNING *

selinux support is incomplete! DO NOT INSTALL IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO HELP MAKING IT WORK!

Well, with that out of the way allow me to answer the questions ;)

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:28:43 +0100