sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Progress

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Progress
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:32:46 -0600

Karsten Behrmann wrote:

I'd like to know what is the status of the installer btw. Ready to be shipped on ISO or not? If not, i'll use mine + bugfix.

I'm not David, but AFAIK the new installer is pretty untested/undone
and so should maybe not go on release ISOs for a while still.
I'd like to finally see 0.9.4 out for one, so IMHO you should hack
what needs to be hacked in the current smgl.install, while the ng-test
ISOs can gradually be used to test the new installer, which will then
when it is stable move on into your scripts.
That's precisely correct. I've split it apart and am now working on glueing
it back together again.

--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring them
all, and in the web bind them.