sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Progress

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Progress
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:03:30 +0100

Eric Sandall a écrit :
ISO Team,

I've noticed a few -test ISOs have made it out with problem and success
reports
coming in (thanks testers! :)). How is the progress coming along for a new
-test(3?) ISO and what can we do to help?

Thanks for the ISOs!

-sandalle

-test3 is nearly ready. Some bugs have been fixed, but not all of them.
I've done my best to add USB support (keyboard, CDROM) as well as sata drives. Since linux 2.6.10 hits stable, i need to convert my .config files.

I'd like to know what is the status of the installer btw. Ready to be shipped on ISO or not? If not, i'll use mine + bugfix.

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru