sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Site

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Site
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:12:57 -0800

http://news.sourcemage.org/ gets pretty spammed as well. :(

> Whats left to do on the new "main" site?

Mainly just make sure we have all the links to history, developers, forums,
wiki, downloads, mirrors, mailing lists, etc. on the front page and news
articles. We probably don't need to have our old news items copied over, but
the wiki (or a link to) and forums (or a link to) are the main items, I
believe.

-sandalle