sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] Mount Issues

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Fabio Román Arbelo <fabio AT coit.es>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] Mount Issues
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:12:26 -0000

Hi everybody!

I’ve been suffering the same problem, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to fix it yet. I’ve already tried what Andrej says, but the segmentation fault is still with me L I tried to solve it using util-linux-2.12i and util-linux-2.12p. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m getting really depressed :/ It is very strange, because when I type “mount –n –o remount, rw /” or “mount –f –o remount, rw /” after the boot process (I mean, after getting my wonderful segmentation fault), I don’t get any error messages.

¡Ayuda por favor! Help me please!