sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Website features I want

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Anton Kovalyov <simanyay AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Website features I want
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:22:52 +0000

Maybe some of them were proposed by another people. If so, sorry.

1. Sorcery's web interface (there was a topic). I've already started
this project and its name is "Wishmaster". When I'll write complete
specification for development I'll post it in ML
2. Admins' and developers' blogs... just for fun :)
3. Really good sorcery's specification. I think that javadoc format is the
best
4. Forums with Source Mage specific skin
5. ...

Maybe, I'll write something else soon. Thanks for your time.