sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Website features I want

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Website features I want
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:04:55 -0500

I think the new server is generating the docs, but I'm not sure. However
there's some odd problem with sed. One of the steps requires some funky
sed expressions which fail sometimes, but reliably. For example, the sed
always seems to fail if run inside cast here, but never if run on it's
own from the command line. I haven't been able to figure out why. It
also fails on some older version of sed, which caused it to fail on the
old server.