sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [Cauldron] Meeting Planning

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [Cauldron] Meeting Planning
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:48:49 +0100

Benoit PAPILLAULT a écrit :
Hence, in order to get a definite schedule of what to do for the 1.0 ISO
and general rethinking of our releases plan, I think having a cauldron
meeting is needed.

I updated my wiki page on the work i'm doing for SourceMage at :
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=BenoitPAPILLAULTWork

It's not yet completed and I'm not a wiki guru. However, if someone has some suggestion about the features that should be or should not be in the next ISO, he can edit the page and add his features request.

I know that Andrew Stitt and Eric Sandalle have already made some suggestions. They can correct it if I wrote them wrong.

So, anyone can add his requests under the "REQUESTS" section at
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=BenoitPAPILLAULTWork

We can discuss features here (on the sm-discuss list) or privately by email. However, I will use the wiki page as a work document.

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO Lead