sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Missing Gurus

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Missing Gurus
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:52:41 -0800

Here is a list of missing gurus. If you have seen, or know the whereabouts of,
any of these gurus, please let me know. :)

If you're name is on this list and you don't think it should be, also let me
know. I have removed all of these names from the Organization Chart[0] to try
and keep it updated.

Chris Dombroski (antivirus guru)
Christoph Steckelberg (archive guru)
Avin Sigurani (devel guru)
Eric Laberge (utils guru)
Justin Smithies (general guru)

Also, if you're name doesn't show up on the OC, and it should, let me know. I
have also removed names from the OC for people whom I haven't seen any updates
from for several months or more.

-sandalle

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=The+Source+Mage+Developers