sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing Gurus

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing Gurus
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:59:27 -0600 (CST)

Christopher Dombroski works with me. I'll let him know about this email if
he hasn't already found out about it. I think he's paying attention to
stuff though. He just got back from a vacation a little while ago. That
might explain the hiatus.
--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring
them all, and in the web bind them.

<quote who="Eric Sandall">