sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Question about passwords in spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jackson Alley <toomanymirrors AT gmail.com>
  • To: SourceMage Discuss List <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Question about passwords in spells
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:08:52 -0500

Hi, I've been wondering what the password prompt is when I cast certian
spells? Seems openssh and dbus at least, give a password prmompt before
configure. I have just been pressing enter but I would like to get rid of it
altogether I think because cleanse just stops waiting and I am rarely
available to keep it going.
Just wondering,
Jackson