sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Guru Information

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Guru Information
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:41:55 -0800

On Saturday 20 November 2004 4:52 am, Maurizio Boriani wrote:

> bibl-mode /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
> bogofilter /home/baux/grimoire/mail
> daemontools /home/baux/grimoire/utils
> djbdns /home/baux/grimoire/net
> emacs-planner /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
> emacs-planner-dev /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
> emacs-w3m /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
> emacs-wiki /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
> erc /home/baux/grimoire/chat-irc
> guile-www /home/baux/grimoire/libs
> keepalived /home/baux/grimoire/cluster
> ledger /home/baux/grimoire/utils
> mailutils /home/baux/grimoire/mail
> mcron /home/baux/grimoire/utils
> mtx /home/baux/grimoire/archive
> psgml /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
> records /home/baux/grimoire/utils
> remember /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
> xmlrpc-c /home/baux/grimoire/libs
> pikt /home/baux/grimoire/net
>
> I'm planning to upload them on bugs.sourcemage.org in next few days,
> after a global check or if you'll give me a perforce account I'll
> upload them myself.
>
> thanks

I did a quick one-liner with your list above on my codex and came up with the
following (the two in Devel haven't been integrated into Test like they
should, so you wouldn't know about them):

jason@jason:~$ for each in bibl-mode bogofilter daemontools djbdns
emacs-planner emacs-planner-dev emacs-w3m emacs-wiki erc guile-www keepalived
ledger mailutils mcron mtx psgml records remember xmlrpc-c pikt; do gaze
versions $each; done
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel editors bibl-mode 1.27 -
test editors bibl-mode 1.27 -
stable editors bibl-mode 1.27 -
z-rejected - - - -
games - - - -

bogofilter is not a spell!
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel net daemontools 0.76 -
test - - - -
stable - - - -
z-rejected - - - -
games - - - -

Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel net djbdns 1.05 -
test - - - -
stable - - - -
z-rejected - - - -
games - - - -

emacs-planner is not a spell!
emacs-planner-dev is not a spell!
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel http emacs-w3m 1.4 -
test http emacs-w3m 1.4 -
stable http emacs-w3m 1.4 -
z-rejected - - - -
games - - - -

emacs-wiki is not a spell!
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel chat-irc erc 4.0 -
test chat-irc erc 4.0 -
stable chat-irc erc 4.0 -
z-rejected - - - -
games - - - -

guile-www is not a spell!
keepalived is not a spell!
ledger is not a spell!
mailutils is not a spell!
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel utils mcron 1.0.0 -
test utils mcron 1.0.0 -
stable utils mcron 1.0.0 -
z-rejected - - - -
games - - - -

Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel doc mtx 052 -
test doc mtx 052 -
stable doc mtx 052 -
z-rejected - - - -
games - - - -

Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel editors psgml 1.3.1 -
test editors psgml 1.3.1 -
stable editors psgml 1.3.1 -
z-rejected - - - -
games - - - -

Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
custom - - - -
devel editors records 1.5.0 -
test editors records 1.5.0 -