sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Guru Information

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Guru Information
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:27:47 +0100

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 07:21:11PM +0100, Maurizio Boriani wrote:

> [...]
>
> Eric> On a side note I'd like to request that sections with active
> Eric> gurus be left alone by other gurus (including myself ;)) and
> Eric> that people file bugs instead of charging willy-nilly into
> Eric> another's "turf". :) I'll work on updating the Developer
> Eric> List[2] this week so that it'll be easier to identify
> Eric> actively maintained sections.
>
> I'd be happy to help for unmaitained (or why not... maintained)
> section if you want to assign one to me :)

If you want to help with the grimoire, either come by in #sourcemage and
look for me (alley_cat) or Eric (sandalle) or write me a mail. Mail is
probably better right now as I'm not too active on irc currently.
Just tell me what you want to do, general guruship (working on all
unmaintained sections whenever you have time) or maintain a section, and
if so, which section you'd prefer.