sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Guru Information

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Maurizio Boriani <debauxit AT yahoo.it>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Guru Information
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:52:10 +0100

Arwed> If you want to help with the grimoire, either come by in
Arwed> #sourcemage and look for me (alley_cat) or Eric (sandalle)
Arwed> or write me a mail. Mail is probably better right now as
Arwed> I'm not too active on irc currently. Just tell me what you
Arwed> want to do, general guruship (working on all unmaintained
Arwed> sections whenever you have time) or maintain a section, and
Arwed> if so, which section you'd prefer.

I'd like a general guruship (for now, looking around :) ). In my grimoire
(waiting for a global check before upload) I've this spells:

bibl-mode /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
bogofilter /home/baux/grimoire/mail
daemontools /home/baux/grimoire/utils
djbdns /home/baux/grimoire/net
emacs-planner /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
emacs-planner-dev /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
emacs-w3m /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
emacs-wiki /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
erc /home/baux/grimoire/chat-irc
guile-www /home/baux/grimoire/libs
keepalived /home/baux/grimoire/cluster
ledger /home/baux/grimoire/utils
mailutils /home/baux/grimoire/mail
mcron /home/baux/grimoire/utils
mtx /home/baux/grimoire/archive
psgml /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
records /home/baux/grimoire/utils
remember /home/baux/grimoire/app-emacs
xmlrpc-c /home/baux/grimoire/libs
pikt /home/baux/grimoire/net

I'm planning to upload them on bugs.sourcemage.org in next few days,
after a global check or if you'll give me a perforce account I'll
upload them myself.

thanks

--
Maurizio Boriani