sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer meeting on 2004-09-26

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer meeting on 2004-09-26
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:36:53 -0700

Quoting Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:
> The meeting has been reschedules to 15:00 GMT (7AM PST) do to a few
> scheduling
> conflicts. Let me know if this inconveniences anyone too much. :)

So far I have 3 no shows, but I hope to see the rest of you there. ;)

Feel free to comment on the RoadMap[0] for fine tuning before the meeting as
that will be the target of our discussions (what we need to do to finish up
1.0, who's going to do what, and how long we think this will take).

-sandalle

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=SourceMageRoadMap