sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Developer meeting on 2004-09-26

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Developer meeting on 2004-09-26
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 12:29:24 -0700

Hi all,

A meeting has been a bit overdue, so I'd like us to have one towards the end
of
this month. We will be talking about the progress the ISO, Tome, Sorcery, and
Grimoire teams have been making towards our goals for 1.0[0] and what we can
do
to complete it. If anyone would like any other topics to be brought up let me
know. I'll be sending out a progress report on what's done and not done to
finish the Road Map.

-sandalle

PS: See, I just need pestering. ;)

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=SourceMageRoadMap