sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] truncated downloads

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] truncated downloads
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:55:59 -0400

Hi All, especially sorcery team :-),

During recompile of GNOME, I hit the following snag. It's either my connection or sorcery or wget, but files downloaded by summon are truncated. BZip2 says they're broken. Sometimes I delete them, re-summon, they're truncated again. I tried changing mirrors (this happens with the main GNOME site) but most our mirror settings in the U.S. are not working (I'll fix it myself, no problem). But that's not the problem.

The worst thing is, sorcery never complains about checksums being wrong. I checked, the MD5 are different. That's pretty much it. I can get a debug output of cast if necessary.
Thanks!

Sergey.