sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] cross_compiling

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] cross_compiling
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 18:52:53 +0200

As the newly-appointed (I think) guy for cross_compilation in sorcery, I
just added a few things to the cross install wiki page [1]. I'm open for
discussion about it, just rather on the mailing list than on the wiki ;)

anyone interested and/or knowledgeable in cross compilation, take a
look.
So Far,
Karsten (aka BearPerson)

[1] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=install_root+and+others