sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] cross_compiling

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] cross_compiling
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:02:44 -0700

Id really rather seperate "cross compiling" from "install rooting", i made
that page to describe the specification we discussed for install_root,
and the related foo_root variables in sorcery (most of which is now in devel).

cross compiling exists at a different conceptual level, and uses some
of the functionality above, but is distinct from it. So perhaps that
discussion can move to a different wiki page and not clutter up the spec?

Thanks

-Andrew