sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] dia crash

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.kun.nl>
  • To: Discuss-list <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] dia crash
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:22:11 +0200

Hi all,

Today I noticed that dia keeps on crashing as soon as I hit the 'save as'
button. This is kind of annoying since I use it a lot. I managed to make a
dump of the strace output and attached it as a .bz2 file to this mail. Can
anyone make anything of it?

Cheers

Bas

--
drs. Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.kun.nl> GPG Key ID: 2768A493
Radbout university nijmegen institute for computing and information sciences