sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] list moderation

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] list moderation
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:37:33 -0700

Never attribute to malice...

More than likely nobody's watching the moderated messages too closely.
They collect a lot of spam.

I know you don't feel good about the project and feel everybody's out to
get you, but maybe taking things a bit more lightly is in order.

Seriously, what would we gain from deleting yuor messages? By this
time, it's starting to get a bit old.

So, good luck on your fork,

Seth