sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New girl in the smgl family...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New girl in the smgl family...
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:47:09 +0200

Howdy all,

As the Source Mage development team is pretty much a family, I wanted to
share with you the birth of my little girl:

Isabel Schabell
1841 hrs. CET

She and mother are doing great. I will be posting pics and such soon on
the following site (should hit the various name servers in a few hours):

http://isabel.schabell.com

Needless to say, I will be a bit busy for now, so I will respond to
email as I can.

erics