sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New girl in the smgl family...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New girl in the smgl family...
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 07:33:06 +0100

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:47:09 +0200, Eric Schabell wrote
> Howdy all,
>
> As the Source Mage development team is pretty much a family, I
> wanted to share with you the birth of my little girl:
>
> Isabel Schabell
> 1841 hrs. CET
>
> She and mother are doing great. I will be posting pics and such soon
> on the following site (should hit the various name servers in a few
> hours):
>
> http://isabel.schabell.com
>
> Needless to say, I will be a bit busy for now, so I will respond to
> email as I can.

erics,

Congratulations!

Have you got her computer with SMGL ready yet? We need all developers we can
find... :)

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com