sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] module-init-tools problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Michael Taylor <tcm AT adelphia.net>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] module-init-tools problem
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:03:41 -0400

I didn't notice exactly when it happened, but I know it wasn't a new install. I installed 0.9.1 on this box originally and have upgraded it from there. I started getting the errors around 6/21; what spells changed around that time?

Eric Sandall wrote:

Were either of you using the kernel from the ISO instead of one compiled
afterwards when this problem occurred? FYI, I have module versioning support
and haven't run into this, but I also always compile my own kernel. ;)

-sandalle