sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New url handler

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vladimír Marek <vlmarek AT volny.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New url handler
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:52:02 +0200

[...]

> A question for team leader and other sourcemage gurus: why not use arch as
> repository for grimoire and sorcesy sources?

Yeah, since arch is the last versioning system I'm not using, that would
be sort of cool :)

But, seriously, what advantage this would have for us ? None for me as I
can tell.

> Vladimir> Just one thing, arch is now obligatory or
> Vladimír> each spell using this feature must depend on arch ?
>
> Not exactly, arch is obligatory if you want to cast them :)

Hmm, maybe url handler could somehow alter dependencies ? I can't
imagine this to be true, afrayedknot knows url handlers, since he
modified them few days ago.

--
Neuron