sm-discuss - RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] Public Relations article

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] Public Relations article
  • Date: 22 Apr 2004 10:28:09 -0000

Hello,

Jaanus Heeringson wrote:
> The reason I bring it up is that I do marketing for a living, and it
> looks like I finally have some spare time on my hands.
-= SNIP =-
> If it is
> desireable I could put together a proposal for what I consider needs to
> be done to enhance the presentation of the project, and then also do
> some of the actual work :) based on your feedback.

That would be absolutely fantastic!!! Please do! I'm very interested in
how one would go about marketing an open source project. In particular, I
was just asking myself "How does one get the message out there that this
project exists?" After that, you need to make the project stand out above
the rest. So I'm hoping you'll make your proposal public so we can all learn
from this while simultaneously tweaking SMGL's image.

Thank you!!!

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com

Message sent via http://toad-mail.net
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 69.70.196.119