sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Hotplug error

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Hotplug error
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:49:15 -0700

Ick! I can't believe you people are /forcing/ me to top post. :^)

I don't think it has anything to do with the kernel or udev. I think it is
wholly from hotplug. I noticed it happening to my system right after an
update to hotplug, that's why I made those comments.

Having said that, let me add that I have done nothing more than observation
of
my system to learn anything more about the problem. (Translation: I may be
blowing smoke.) :^)

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)