sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Hotplug error

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Hotplug error
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:20:31 +1200

Hi Craig,

Did you ever find the source of this problem. I've had it for a long time too I've just ignored it. I'm using linux 2.4.25 and I'm not sure if I'm using udev (udev, isn't installed). I also get the same errors with my linux 2.6.5 system.

Cheers, Duane.

Craig Dyke wrote:
Hello All

Would someone explain the below error that I know receive on booting my
system since changing
to /udev:

/etc/hotplug/pci.agent: line 65: 0xpci: value too great for base (error
token is "0xpci")

This line appears to be part of a loop structure and I am not sure where
variable info comes from?

Craig