sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: build split trial, and other stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: build split trial, and other stuff
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:04:29 -0700

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 04:49:48PM -0700, Seth Alan Woolley wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 11:30:43AM -0700, Andrew wrote:
> > So unless theres a reason to keep boost around, I say we cull [boost]
> > and move the code elsewhere. The function hasn't ever been in
> > libapi to begin with.
>
> Please, do so. Function names with no necessity and no relevance to its
> own name should be factored out and inlined.

Very well, that code will be pulled out and put in cast_spell where it
belongs. While Im at it I am going to split archive into two functions
one to make the cache tarball and the other to make the md5sum list.

All other references to boost will be taken out back and shot in the head.

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |