sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] build split trial, and other stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] build split trial, and other stuff
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:00:38 -0700

Actually there was a motion to keep BUILD as BUILD since COMPILE didnt
really strick anyone's fancy. And instead have the meaning of BUILD
changed to do just the building part. Its pretty easy to change the name
though. Its all up to the grimoire team to decide. I had meant to write
some docs on the wiki but haven't had time.